Hey there! How would you like 1,000 new subscribers in the next 30 days or less? Well, who wouldn’t want to know how to get more subscribers, right? That’s 1,000 people who are eager to read every content you publish!
I’m happy to share with you my own experience in list building and the strategies I used to get more subscribers for my business. Now this isn’t just for YouTube subscribers or anything other than building your list of subscribers for your pages, via your blog or your dedicated landing pages. Basically, you are getting people to give their email address, and then you can follow up with them from there. This is going to be your list building action plan.
As a website/blog owner and an entrepreneur, this course aims to help you understand and implement the following:
- Why you absolutely MUST build your subscribers list. You need to get people to opt-in to your email list so you can send them an email every time you publish new content.
- How to map out your first marketing funnel. You need to address each stage of the funnel with quality content that caters to users and their needs at each stage of the buying process.
- How to create your “lead magnet”. Find out how you can maximize the number of targeted leads you’re getting for your offers.
- Planning out your email campaign, including autoresponder sequences. Create a consistent experience for your subscribers and see how autoresponder sequences can help develop a deeper relationship with your target audience.
- Tech stuff. It’s rare that you see anybody really get into the how-to technical stuff. Here, I’m going to show you the technical aspects of how to actually set this stuff up!
- How to maximize the value of your subscribers. Are you attracting the right kind of people? How do you get visitors to become loyal subscribers?
- How to drive traffic to your marketing funnel. Creating improvements that yield better results lead to the success of your marketing funnel.
Let’s get a 3,000 feet view first before you head in to the course.
Starting from the top of the funnel, you get traffic coming in from organic (i.e. Google and Bing searches, doing guest posting, press mentions, etc.) and paid sources (Google AdWords, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, LinkedIn ads). Traffic is generated by your content, like blog posts from your website that are created to get people to read through them, and for them to get to know you and your business better. Without quality content, you are missing out on a lot!
Blog posts and landing pages are created to help you build trust and attract more subscribers. After that, hopefully, people will come to those pages and end up opting in to your list or taking a similar action. The real goal here is for people to give you their email address. That way, you can go down further in the funnel, where your subscribers start receiving broadcasts and automated email sequences. A lot of value should go out to them at this point, which helps you continue to build trust.
The ultimate goal of all these is to get your subscribers to take a desired action. This is where you get them to exchange their money for something that you have of value, because they think and feel that what you’re giving them is worth the investment.
Are you ready to see a significant growth to your list in the next 30 days? Go ahead and start the system that will build your list! See you in the first lesson!