Do you have a skillset and a passion for teaching? Consider joining our team of instructors!
BuildPath is a learning platform with a mission to help startup founders accelerate their pace toward success as an entrepreneur.
Four reasons you would love working with us:
- We pay excellent rates for tutorials and courses.
- We offer great exposure to help you make money from your knowledge and drive customers to your own information business.
- Our editorial staff can help you produce and publish your content.
- Our goal is to help you create educational content you’re proud of.
We are currently looking for bloggers, marketers, freelance-anythings, developers, designers, and all around skilled people to become BuildPath contributors.
You can share your knowledge, get paid, and have fun… maybe even get famous! Or you can remain 100% anonymous if you like.
Here’s What We Are Looking For:
Quality is really important – both in production and teaching. Content we publish should teach skills or impart knowledge in a concise, easily digestible way.
BuildPath instructors can teach either of two ways:
- Long: Full training courses, at least 90 minutes in total length. These teach via screencasts and video content.
- Short: An individual screencast or tutorial on a very specific topic.
Check out the courses we’ve already published to get an idea of what we’re looking for. With that said, we too are constant learners with open minds and open ears. So even if you’re not 100% sure about your idea, suggest it anyway! It could be a great starting point to come up with something really cool.
Pitch Your Course or Tutorial Idea
Ready to start working on your first tutorial or course at BuildPath? That’s great news! You can send your ideas using the links below. We’ll review your submission and contact you within 24 hours for further discussion and approval.
No idea yet? No problem. You can introduce yourself and tell us what kinds of things you enjoy writing about or teaching. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Here’s how it works, step by step:
- Apply to become a contributor here. Tell us about yourself, what you do, and what you can do. Send us links to your blog posts, videos or even just upload some pics or a tutorial/guide as an example of what you’d be contributing.
- Talk to our editors and get assigned projects. There’s always more to do, and we’re open to your ideas of course.
- Create an outline and submit it for approval by your editor, and a deposit payment will be sent to you via Paypal.
- Complete your project
- Send your project to the editor
- Your editor will review the project and approve it or ask for revisions.
- Once your project is approved, your fee will be paid via Paypal.
- Get your next project assignment from the editor and do it again. Rinse and repeat! 😉
With that said, the sky’s the limit! Here are some basic fee guidelines:
- Video 5 minutes or less with tips, tricks and techniques: $20
- Video under 30 minutes (mini project) $50
- Video under 60 minutes (project) $100
- Full Course under 3 hours $500
- Mastery Course 8 hours $2,000
You can really earn some great extra money and have fun sharing your knowledge!
The first step is to fill out the form here.
Before You Get Started
Please check this important information before you send us your pitch:
- Your content must be unique. It can’t be published anywhere else. It’s ok for you to use your content here to promote your other content on your own website if you have an information business. But it’s not ok to publish a tutorial at BuildPath, and then publish that same tutorial anywhere else.
- We pay you via PayPal. You must have a PayPal account for us to pay you.
- Our editorial staff may make small edits to your content before publishing it.
- Our staff will send you a simple contract which will need to be signed prior to publishing your work.